Fix header on scroll in excel
c2 corvette trim tagsDe Férias
brandon holthaus sermons
To make the cap visible when scrolling, fix the top row of the Excel table, following these actions: Create the needed table and fill it with the data. Make any of the cells active. Go to the "VIEW" tab using the tool "Freeze Panes". In the menu select the "Freeze Top Row" functions. You will get a delimiting line under the top line.
wife girlfriend girl home video submitted
forest river rv window latch
Todos os produtos
Casa e Decoração
Mãe e Bebê
Esportes e Lazer
Celulares e Dispositivos
Brinquedos e Hobbies
Computadores e Acessórios
ankle boots 2022
sms bypass bot/masport parts diagram
- Freezing panes helps and keeps the important header row (s) always on top (the numbers are corresponding to the picture on the right hand side): Select the cell, whose the row above and the column on the left you want to freeze. Go to the “View” ribbon. Click on “Freeze Panes”. Click again on “Freeze Panes” on the list.
- Follow the steps mentioned below to freeze panes. Select the First row or First Column or the row Below, which you want to freeze, or Column right to area, which you want to freeze. Choose View Tab » Freeze Panes. Select the suitable option −. Freeze Panes − To freeze area of cells.
- Hold Ctrl and use the mouse wheel to zoom in or out of a sheet. You can change the default behavior of the scroll wheel from scrolling to zooming by going to the File tab Options Advanced tab check the Zoom on roll with IntelliMouse option. This way, you won’t need to hold the Ctrl key to zoom with the mouse.
- The DevExpress ASP.NET Grid View ( ASPxGridView) allows you to anchor columns to the left edge. When fixed, columns are always displayed, and not scrolled horizontally with the grid. This feature is active when horizontal scrolling is enabled via the Settings.HorizontalScrollBarMode property, and the total width of the columns exceeds the grid ...
- Next, in the search box at the top of the screen, type the following flag name: Microsoft Edge scrolling personality. If you just want to use a shortcut, copy the following code and paste it in ...